Our ServSafe and NRSFP Manager’s Certification classes are for those being certified for the first time and those who need to renew their expired certification. Check out the qualifications of our instructors, a video sample of class, some reviews, what makes our classes unique and the differences between the Gold Standard classes and Fast Track Silver classes. Look just over to the right in the sidebar.
Price is $189.
The Fast Track Silver is a much shorter class that is best suited for those who are already already familiar with the regulations or those who are willing to study hard before getting to class. A good example of who might take this fast track option is someone who was certified in the past or somone willing to read the entire textbook before coming to class. Without this pre-study, most folks will fail no matter how good the instructors are, you just can’t learn what you need to know in 2 hours. The exam begins at 10 am. The Fast Track Silver includes 2 hours of review followed by the certification exam (ServSafe).
The price is $139.
If you are leaning towards an online course and exam follow this link
Why are our classes so special
1. All our ServSafe instructors are Certified Professionals in Food Safety (CP-FS). This certification is from the National Environmental Health Association and is much more intensive than simply being a ServSafe approved instructor (which we are as well).
2. Our instructors are the authors of “Food Safety for Managers,” a textbook on food safety that is used by instructors and trainers throughout the US. They are engaging speakers who keep a dull subject interesting. Both instructors are frequent guests on national television programs.
3. We have trained more managers and issued more ServSafe Certificates than anyone in New England.
5. All our instructors actively work as food safety inspectors – this experience in the field translates to a better instructor in class.
6. We don’t cancel and reschedule classes once we have your money (a nasty trick of low priced imitators popping up online.)
Instructor Profiles: Lisa Berger
Lisa Berger is widely recognized as a leader in food safety education and training. Ms. Berger graduated from Boston University with a Masters degree in Public Health. She was an epidemiologist for the State of Massachusetts fighting infectious disease. Ms. Berger is a Certified Professional in Food Safety (CP-FS) as well as a certified trainer for ServSafe, The National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (NRSFP), and the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Ms. Berger is co author of the text book Food Safety for Managers which is used by instructors throughout the US. She performs inspections for numerous restaurants and events including the Boston Bruins, the Celltics and the New England Patriots. Ms. Berger is a sought after speaker at conferences throughout the country and a contributor to many television shows dealing with food safety.
Instructor Profiles: Cindy Parenteau
Cynthia Parenteau is a Certified Professional in Food Safety (CP-FS) who has performed hundreds of inspections and conducted countless seminars in her work with Berger Food Safety Consulting. Her dealings with restaurants , hotels, stadiums, arenas, and schools and her experience teaching managers food safety on a daily basis give her instruction a practical edge. Ms. Parenteau is co author of the book Food Safety for Managers which is used by instructors throughout the US. She performs inspections for numerous restaurants and events including the Boston Bruins, the Celltics and the New England Patriots among many others. Ms. Parenteau is also a contributor to many news and television shows dealing with food safety.
Video clip from one of our classes