July 25, Boston, MA
July 30, Boston, MA
August 4 -SOLD OUT - Boston, MA
August 9, SPANISH - Boston, MA
August 11, Boston, MA
August 19, Boston, MA
August 28, Boston, MA
September 4, Boston, MA
September 8, Boston, MA
September 13, Boston, MA
September 19, Boston, MA
September 25, Boston, MA
September 26, SPANISH - Boston, MA
September 30, Boston, MA
Why are our classes so special?
1. All our ServSafe instructors are Certified Professionals in Food Safety (CP-FS). This certification is from the National Environmental Health Association and is much more intensive than simply being a ServSafe approved instructor (which we are as well).
2. Our instructors are the authors of "Food Safety for Managers," a textbook on food safety that is used by instructors and trainers throughout the US. They are engaging speakers who keep a dull subject interesting. Both instructors are frequent guests on national television programs.
3. We have trained more managers and issued more ServSafe Certificates than anyone in New England.
4. All our instructors actively work as food safety inspectors - this experience in the field translates to a better instructor in class.
5. We don't cancel and reschedule classes once we have your money (a nasty trick of low priced imitators popping up online.)
"I can’t thank you guys enough for the ServSafe class yesterday. Cindy was both entertaining and informative at the same time. I was dreading the day but somehow she made it fly by with interesting (and funny) stories about recent inspections, she had all of us engaged. ! Hang on to Cindy!" Dan – Boston 2011
"I just wanted to say thanks for your leadership of the most recent sanitation class in December. Your class was quite informative, interesting, gross (but I mean that in a good, educational way, lol) and fun. I really responded to the way you taught your class and my test results showed it :) " Miranda - Cambridge 2012
Gold Standard - 8 Hour Class
The Gold Standard is the most popular choice and highly recommended if you have not been certified before. The food safety knowledge you will need to pass the ServSafe exam ranges from common sense to very technical. The longer Gold Standard class gives more time for the instructors to help review subjects that will be on the exam.
The Gold Standard includes the Textbook (Food Safety for Managers), 6 hours of lecture, videos and activities, lunch and the ServSafe certification exam .
Price is $189.
Fast Track Silver- 4 Hour Class
The Fast Track Silver is a much shorter class that is best suited for those who are already already familiar with the regulations or those who are willing to study hard before getting to class. A good example of who might take this fast track option is someone who was certified in the past or someone willing to read the entire textbook before coming to class. Without this pre-study, most folks will fail no matter how good the instructors are, you just can't learn what you need to know in 2 hours. The exam begins at 10 am.
The Fast Track Silver includes 2 hours of review followed by the certification exam (ServSafe).
The price is $139.