Mr. Boudreau has spent over 23 years as a ServSafe Certified Instructor/Proctor while being employed by the largest foodservice broad line distributors in the country, US Foods and Sysco. His positions includes Street Sales, District Sales Manager, Sales Training Manager and Business Development Specialist. In addition to teaching food safety courses, he most recently attained the credential of Certified Third Party Auditor under the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA).
- University of New Hampshire BA
- ServSafe™ Certified Instructor/Proctor National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation April 1995
- Boston University School of Public Health-Food Protection Manager’s Certificate Dec 2014
- NEHA: Certified Professional – Food Safety (CP-FS) May 2016
- NEHA: Food Safety Auditor Training Course May 2016
- ServSafe Certified: 2016, 2011, 2006, 2001, 1996